I recently saw a newsletter sent out by Jon Gordon that got my attention. His message centered on things that should be said to others more often. I hope you’ll take the time to read his list and then think of people you know that could use some of these words. They are out there.
1. I love you.
2. I believe in you.
3. You are worthy. You deserve it.
4. The best is yet to come.
5. Stay Positive.
6. I was wrong. I’m sorry.
8. How can I help?
9. I’m here for you when you want to talk.
10. You can do it.
11. You’ve got this and God’s got you.
12. Please forgive me.
13. I forgive you.
14. I’ve got your back.
15. I’m open to your feedback. Make me better.
16. You’re not alone.
17. Even if we disagree, we can still be friends.
18. You matter.
19. Thank you.
20. There is greatness inside you.
Jon Gordon (March 2019)